G9000 Ladies Shoe
The new G9000 Shoe has been designed and developed specifically for ladies for fast quick movements on the hockey field. Aimed at quick, agile powerful players looking for a shoe with great responsiveness. Using the Grays ladies last and low profile outsole design make this the perfect ladies option.
• New upper construction with one piece revamped G-LITE PRO lightweight microfibre providing high tech comfortable waterproof performance.
• GFIT Bracing System – Enhanced support brace system provides stability required for motion guidance for efficient quick turning movements.
• Superior Heel Fit – External TPU heel counter provides stability a secure fit and reduces lateral movement in the heel area.
• GTuff Plus - Reinforced rubber compound attached to the forefoot provides increased durability and protection.
• Removable Sockliner – pre moulded to the shape of the foot using high-grade memory EVA.
• EVA Tongue construction provides superior comfort and ergonomic design ensures the perfect fit.
Low Profile - TRIO SOLE ENERGY SOLE SYSTEM
• Outsole – Multi-directional, multi-angled out sole stud formation designed to give maximum forward and sideways traction on synthetic pitches.
• Dual Density Midsole – EVA midsole consists of 2 densities to reduce the effects of over pronation and improve the natural movement of the foot.
• Torsion stability – Micro-light Carbon E.P.S. Carbon Technical stabilisation unit integrated into the EVA midsole to maintain torsional stability of the shoe
• Impact Pro Footbed – Composite foams absorb shock with active arch support and heel and forefoot foam technology
• New advance technology LOW PROFILE shoe designed especially for Women
• Top level LOW PROFILE shoe designed especially for women using a women’s sleek shaped internal last construction.